Students and young professionals
500 participants in 2019, 1000 participants in 2020
Every year, financial institutions claim they are being faced with a shortage of good talent. Educational institutions of Kyrgyzstan graduate hundreds of economists and financiers, who are forced to study additionally because the knowledge gained is not enough.
• Contribution to career guidance of the younger generation
• Popularization of financial and economic education among young people;
• Identification of talented students and young professionals, and assistance in employment, internships in leading companies in the country;
• With the help of tests and cases in the Olympiad, we make it clear to the participants what additional knowledge is needed for quality work;
• Formation of multi-sided developed youth, called upon to solve the economic and social problems of society.
The project consists of an annual Olympiad, where participants should take a test and solve
Participation in the project helps young specialists to understand all the nuances of work
in economics and finance, develops interest in the chosen specialty, encourages activity,
initiative, and also attracts interest in cooperation and new knowledge;
The winners of the Olympiad receive cash prizes and gifts. The strongest participants will have the opportunity to undergo an internship and find employment in large companies in Kyrgyzstan, and each participant acquires the knowledge necessary not only in their profession, but also in life.